- Project Management
- Project Engineering
- Project Planning
- Project Finance control
- Project Risk Managements
Project management is the discipline of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals.
After the initiation stage, the project is planned to an appropriate level of detail.
The main purpose is to plan time, cost and resources adequately to estimate the work needed and to effectively manage risk during project execution.
As with the Initiation process group, a failure to adequately plan greatly reduces the project’s chances of successfully accomplishing its goals.
A core challenge faced by companies is how to prevent, prepare, mitigate, respond and recover from a myriad of hazards.HIRAThere are three reasons why a HIRA is useful tool in Project risk management:
1 It helps emergency management professionals prepare for the worst and/or most likely risks.
2 Allows for the creation of exercises, training programs, and plans based on the most likely scenarios.
3 Saves time and resources by isolating hazards that cannot occur in the designated area.
Design & Drafting services:
- 3D CAD Modelling
- 2D CAD Drawings & Schematics
- Drafting services
- 2D to 3D conversions
- Hand drawing to digital format
Using the latest CAD & Analysis software packages available for professional service delivery:
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013
- Autodesk Mechanical 2013
- AutoCad 2013
Analysis & Calculations:
- Finite element Analysis (FEA)
- Environmental Simulation analysis
- Stress & Strain Analysis
- Structural Integrity Analysis
- Component analysis & enhancement
Finite Element Analysis – is an accurate and flexible technique to predict the performance of a structure, mechanism or process under in-service or abuse loading conditions.
FEA has traditionally been associated with validating designs before committing to manufacture. However, it is now also commonly used early in a design process to try out new concepts and optimise before any physical prototypes are made and tested.
- Increased innovation, as FEA encourages you to think creatively at less risk
- Optimum rather than acceptable designs, resulting in better performance & reduced material costs, as FEA enables you to run multiple scenarios quickly and cheaply.
- Improved understanding & control of operating envelopes, leading to higher quality & robustness, as FEA provides detailed performance information difficult to obtain from physical tests.
- Reduced development cost & lead time, with pass/fail physical tests replaced by virtual design iterations, as FEA models are generally quicker to build than prototypes and test equipment
- FEED (Front End Engineering Design) Developments
- Conceptual Engineering
- Feasibility Studies
- EPIC Management
- Engineering verification
- ROV Tooling & Interface Skids
- ROV Intervention Systems
- ROV Intervention Case studies
- ROV Systems Integration
- Remote Operated systems
- ROV Inspection & Inspection Systems
- Control Systems & PLC
Specialised & Bespoke equipment development
- Critical Tooling Developments
- Specialised Service Delivery
- Once off system requirements
- Bespoke Interfacing
- High level Integration
Bespoke Tooling Applications
- Bespoke remote intervention systems
- Remote cleaning and inspection systems
- Project support